VIDEO: School bus driver saves child from being hit by car

school-bus-driver-video-saves-child

NEW CARLISLE, Ohio: A school bus driver is being hailed as a hero for saving a child from getting hit by a car as he went to exit the bus.

The moment caught on the overhead camera installed inside the bus showed, the driver of the bus, April Wise stopping near the house of a seventh-grade student and noting a car approaching the bus.

Just as the student was about to exit the bus, Wise quickly pulled him back, as the car stopped right outside the school bus’s door. Had Wise not pulled the student, the car might have hit him.

Wise’s presence of mind and quick reflexes were praised by the local administration, and she was felicitated by Clark County’s transportation department on February 28.

Speaking about the felicitation, Wise said, “I’m feeling very emotional… I don’t feel like I needed all of this. I was just doing my job”.



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/I2dBVrH
via IFTTT
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.