Krushna Abhishek returning to ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’?

the kapil sharma show, krushna abhishek, krushna abhishek the kapil sharma show, kapil sharma,

Indian comedian Krushna Abhishek said the makers of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show‘ have approached him to return to the program.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv 

Krushna Abhishek, speaking with the Indian news agency ETimes, said he is in talks with the makers for his return but the deal has not been finalized due to financial reasons.

“Yes, I received a call from the makers of TKSS recently,” he said. “They wanted me back. However, we couldn’t reach a conclusion owing to monetary and contractual differences for the second time. Baat paise par hi aakar atki hai phir se.” 

“It won’t happen this season. Hopefully, I will return in the next season. Kapil and Krushna together again will be a treat for the audience, won’t it?” he added.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Krushna Abhishek (@krushna30)

The comedian, commenting on the show going off-air in June, said does not have any knowledge about it. He added that he loved the show and was extremely fond of the makers. 

He admitted he missed working on the show, adding he was quite attached to veteran celebrities Archana Puran Singh and Kapil Sharma.

Related – Kapil Sharma breaks silence on fallout with fellow comedians 

“I have had a 15-year-long association with Archanaji. I must admit that I wasn’t close to Kapil when I joined the show, but now that I worked and spent time with him, I have grown extremely fond of him,” he said.



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/9zGtlHM
via IFTTT
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.