Shakira pens farewell note for Pique as she departs Barcelona with kids

shakira gerard pique

Latin pop star Shakira bid adieu to Barcelona with her kids following the Gerard Pique split.

Shakira left the Spanish city earlier this week with her kids to reportedly relocate to Miami, Florida after her much-public split with former partner and star footballer Gerard Pique.

Watch ARY News live on live.arynews.tv

She waved farewell to the city with a lengthy Instagram note, saying: “I established myself in Barcelona to give my kids stability, the same one we are now looking for in another corner of the world alongside my family, friends and the sea.”

“Today we start a new chapter in search of their happiness,” added the ‘Waka Waka’ singer.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Shakira (@shakira)

“Thank you to everyone that surfed with my in the Barcelona waves, the city in which I learned that friendship is longer than love. Thanks to everyone that helped me, dried my tears, inspired me and made my grow. Thanks to all my Spanish fans that gave me their loyalty and love. For you guys, it’s only a see you later and like my father said many times, we’ll see you on the curves,” Shakira noted.

It is pertinent to mention here that the Latin performer, Shakira and star soccer player Gerard Pique announced their split in June last year with a joint statement via their PR agency.

Gerard Pique opens up about Shakira split for the first time

Shakira, 45, and Pique, 35, had been together since 2011 and share two sons, Milan and Sasha.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Shakira (@shakira)

While the singer is focused towards her work following the split, her former partner Pique is now publicly dating Clara Chia Marti, with whom he allegedly cheated on Shakira.



from ARY NEWS https://ift.tt/zmdPHtv
via IFTTT
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.